*Attention Customers: Activate Your Warranty -or- Make a Warranty Claim
Terms, Conditions and Warranty
A Satisfied Customer is our Number 1 Goal
- The transfer case warranty covers gears, bearings, and chains. Bolt-on accessories, wiring and sensors are not warranted.
- We are not responsible for improper installation and or labor charges.
- All returned parts or cancelled orders are subject to a 25% handling and restocking fees plus customer assumes all shipping costs.
- In the event that the buyer defaults in the terms of payment, the buyer agrees to reimburse TransferCaseShopper.com for all costs and attorney fees it incurs in collection action.
- All mis-ordered or mis-diagnosed parts will be assessed a 25% restocking charge and freight both ways, regardless of the reason.
- We do not assume towing, shipping, transportation, and car rental cost.
- Usual delivery time is about 7-14 working days but due to some unusual circumstances please allow additional time.
- All residential deliveries incur a $75 shipping charge, unless agreed to otherwise.
- Extended warranty will be activated upon notification of installation of part.
- Transfer case must be installed AND warranty activated within 10 business days of delivery OR ALL WARRANTIES WILL VOIDED. Falsifying information will automatically void your warranty.
- Exchanges or Store credits only after the part has been in customer possession for more than 30 days.
- Although TransferCaseShopper.com makes every effort to make the part look as nice as possible before it ships no warranty or guarantee is made towards the appearance of that part.
- Make sure to inspect all parts before signing for them on delivery.
- The stated mileage is not guaranteed and is correct to the best of our knowledge.
- We do not warranty oil leaks/damage on transfer cases due to non-replaced seals, gaskets or filters.
- OEM auto parts are interchangeable with multiple years, makes and models which means the same part is an exact fit for multiple makes and models as determined by OEM standards. We guarantee the part we sell to fit your vehicle.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Any transfer case returned not in the same assembled condition as it was received will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Transfer cases are tested, visually inspected and cleaned.
CONDITIONS THAT WILL VOID WARRANTIES:
If the item is improperly installed.
If the item is used for racing.
If the item is operated without proper lubrication or cooling regardless of the reason.
Transfer Case - Full Detail
One-time Warranty Claim Service:
We provide a one-time warranty claim service for our products.
You may only file a single warranty claim on any product you purchase from us, without the possibility of filing any future claims on the same product.
Our warranty claim service professionals will work diligently to ensure your warranty claim experience is a success.
We reserve the right to charge any necessary fees in connection with the fulfillment of any valid warranty claim.
*PLEASE NOTE: Falsifying information will automatically void your warranty.
TransferCaseShopper.com warrants to the original purchaser that each used transfer case sold by TransferCaseShopper.com shall be free from knocking, excessive oil consumption and cracks in the block, subject to the following terms and conditions.
Transfer Case: As used herein, the term transfer case shall mean, a used transfer case assembly (gears, bearings, and chains) supplied by TransferCaseShopper.com of the original manufacturer - Everything else is left on for convenience purposes only.
Subject to the limitations listed herein, TransferCaseShopper.com at its option will either give the customer another transfer case of the like kind and quality, if available from TransferCaseShopper.com stock or refund the purchase price if TransferCaseShopper.com agrees transfer case defective. TransferCaseShopper.com will not be responsible for any labor cost incurred by the customer.
This warranty applies only to the used Transfer Case. This warranty shall not apply to or include the following:
- Repair or replacement required as a result of any accident or misuse.
- Any transfer case used for competition racing or related purposes.
- Any transfer case which has been repaired or remodeled to which any device or accessory not conforming to original manufacturer specifications has been installed.
- Warranty DOES NOT apply to any transfer case damaged as a result of overheating or lack of lubrication.
- Any warranty repairs must be authorized by TransferCaseShopper.com and will be handled on a case by case basis.
- Warranty does not cover initial installation.
- Upon submitting the Warranty Claim, you MUST submit documentation, as required during the Claim process, within 5 business days or your claim will be denied, no exceptions. Furthermore, continued operation of the vehicle after an issue has been identified will void the Warranty Claim.
- If we elect to replace your transfer case with another transfer case, the replacement is considered to be a repair of the original unit. YOUR ORIGINAL DATE OF INSTALLATION and MILEAGE AT THAT TIME REMAIN IN EFFECT.
**FAILURE TO PERFORM THESE OPERATIONS VOIDS WARRANTY**
The liability of TransferCaseShopper.com is solely and exclusively limited to supplying a replacement transfer case if available or refunding purchase price. TransferCaseShopper.com does not assume and has no liability for labor costs or replacement of oil or anti-freeze, damage to other transfer case parts or components towing charges, telephone calls, freight, lost profits, lost time, substitute transportation or replacement vehicle or any other consequential damages. TransferCaseShopper.com has no responsibility for any failure resulting from improper installation, modification of the product faulty or incompatible parts and accessories and/or abnormal use of operation.
TransferCaseShopper.com sells used automobile transfer cases, not used automobiles.
State and federal laws regulate odometer mileage for most used automobiles, but odometer mileage determinations for used transfer cases and transfer cases parts are not practically possible, and are not subject to known state and federal laws. Determination of mileage use for used transfer cases cannot be done with certainty because these transfer cases are routinely sold and transferred separate and apart from the original vehicle in which they were installed. Therefore all representations of mileage are estimates based upon information and belief.
TransferCaseShopper.com does, however, offer extensive transfer case part warranties regardless of mileage, relying upon TransferCaseShopper.com expertise evaluation of its products.
In the event that the Buyer defaults in the terms of payment, the Buyer agrees to reimburse TransferCaseShopper.com for all cost and reasonable attorney fees it incurs in a collection action.
We do NOT accept anything Freight Collect.
1 Year Part & Labor: Terms and Conditions
COVERAGE INFORMATION: Coverage expires 12 months from purchase date or 12,000 miles from odometer at time of TRANSFER CASE installation; whichever comes first.
The transfer case must be installed within 30 days of its receipt.
Transfer case: internal components.
Seals & Gaskets: Seals and gaskets are replaced only as part of repair or replacement of covered components. Leaking gaskets or seals are not covered.
General, Key Terms & Conditions:
Labor: Labor for covered repairs will be paid at the flat rate time published in a nationally recognized labor guide at a maximum of $50/hour
Replacement Parts: In case of a total breakdown of a part or transfer case assembly, the administrator???s obligation is limited to repairing or replacing broken covered components. It is the administrator???s decision to replace the transfer case assembly or to replace part(s) that are covered under this contract. If replacement of a transfer case assembly is required and a replacement transfer case assembly is not available we reserve the right to pay in cash the cost of replacements transfer case assemblies value. If the transfer case assembly needs to be replaced under the coverage of this contract, TransferCaseShopper.com has the option to replace the said assembly with another used assembly of like kind and quality, or paying the contract holder the TransferCaseShopper.com wholesale replacement transfer case assembly cost. TransferCaseShopper.com will not be responsible for any freight costs incurred. Replacement of any parts or transfer case assembly will be done only once under this contract.
Refund Procedures: This product warranty is not cancelable or refundable.
Administrator???s Right To Terminate Benefits: In the event of a claim, administrator reserves the right to terminate the benefits of this product warranty upon the discovery of fraud or misrepresentation of a material fact by the purchaser or the purchaser???s representative. Evidence of fraud or misrepresentation is forwarded to the proper state and federal authorities. Any vehicle used in the commission of a crime will have all benefits terminated.
- Purchaser may not have their required maintenance performed by a service facility that is owned or operated by the purchaser. Purchasers cannot perform their own maintenance for product warranty requirements.
- Acceptable records documenting purchaser???s adherence to the vehicle manufacturer???s required maintenance are required in the event of a claim.
- Acceptable records must be: issues on the date of maintenance, issued in the name of purchaser, be signed by purchaser, be electronically generated, issued by the commercial lubrication service facility performing the maintenance, include mileage, date, vehicle identification number, year, make and model, and include a record of payment and service performed. Any handwritten information on records, receipts or repair orders, pertaining to or documenting required maintenance are not acceptable.
- Breakdown or failure of any listed covered component prior to benefit activation is not covered.
Any and all claims or damage resulting from: abuse, negligence, freezing, overheating of any type, failure to maintain proper coolant, fluid, refrigerant, or lubrication levels, personal damages, per diem expenses, storage fees, medical expenses telephone or rental charges, fire, flood, vandalism, theft, collision, acts of God, competition or racing, usages not approved by the vehicle manufacturer, improper load capacity, or improper towing, damages cause by contaminated fluids, coolants, or lubricants for any reason, misuse, road conditions, riots or acts of war. Leaking seals, gaskets or fittings are not covered. Vehicle components that require normal manufacturer???s recommended replacement intervals are not covered. Benefits are not active until the customer calls to activate warranty.
- Pre-existing conditions and problems that occur prior to the benefit activation date and mileage are not covered. Covered components are defined as components that have cracked or separated into pieces. Covered components that are flaking or have been damaged by excessive heat or scoring are not covered.
- Benefits begin on the 14th day and 501 mile after the activation has been completed.
- Any component not listed as a covered component, is not covered. Damage to a covered component due to a non-covered component failure is not covered.
- Incidental and consequential damages are not covered.
- Vehicles with: a non-functioning odometer, alterations not approved by the manufacturer including, but not limited to, oversized or undersized tires and lift kits, and vehicles used for commercial purposes are not eligible for coverage under this product warranty.
- Claims occurring outside the United States are not covered.
- Once a claim has been initiated, the purchaser may not continue to operate the vehicle until a claim decision has been made continued operation will void the claim.
- Any work or repair done to vehicle without prior written authorization from administrator is not considered an authorized claim.
- Freight is not paid under this contract.
- Towing & diagnostic charges are not paid under this contract.
- Breakdown or failure means total inoperable. It does not mean a decrease or gradual reduction in the parts performance due to normal or abnormal wear and tear.Commercial use is not covered.
- Breakdowns caused by mechanical alterations not meeting manufacturer???s specifications.
- Breakdowns covered by factory recall.
- Any covered part which is not broken or inoperable, which a repair facility recommends or required to be repaired or replaced.
- Breakdowns to a covered part already replaced under the contract.
- Liability for tear down is the customer???s responsibility.
- Defective parts must be made available for inspection upon the claims administrator???s request.
- Breakdowns caused by excessive wear and tear for the year and mileage of vehicle are not covered under this contract.
- Breakdowns that occurred while under another warranty of any kind
- Breakdowns covered by manufacturer warranty or recall, distributor or repairers guarantee, any other written warranty, government or court orders, decrees or settlements, or any valid or collectable insurance policy.
- Improper transfer case installation.
- We do not warranty oil leaks/damage on transfer cases due to non-replaced seals, gaskets or filters.
LIMITED LIABILITY FOR TRANSFER CASES:
TransferCaseShopper.com will reimburse the repairer up to $50.00 per hour for the repair of a part or assembly. These charges shall not exceed (a) 100% of the part price as indicated on your original invoice, and (b) applicable numbers of hours derived from labor allowances from nationally recognized labor time allowance manuals.
Limit of liability is $2,500 (aggregate) or the actual cash value of vehicle whichever is the lesser amount at time of claim as determined by the low book amount in either KBB or the NADA Guide at company???s discretion.
Customer with warranty related questions can contact the warranty department by calling 888-284-2787 ext. 6 or sending an email to email@example.com.